Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Elevator Pitch - Acura Project

Me: How are you doing today Professor Okutsu?
Okutsu: Good, and you?
Me: Great! The other day I was reviewing you publication on "Mars Free Return Gravity Assist From Venus" and I was intrigued.
Okutsu: I am pleased to know you read my article
Me: Yes, it just so happens I am an Aerospace Engineer major, and first year student. And I know that your Ph.D. relates to my major.
Okutsu: Yes, it does.
Me: My name is Ptah-Raet Craig, and I have been looking into gravity assist trajectories and flyby missions. I would love if I could work under you in ACURA, if you needed someone with some knowledge of astrodynamics and has read your publications. I am the perfect person, here's my business card, I can email you my resume and course history.
Okutsu: Sure.
Me: Have a great day.
Okutsu: Same to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment