Thursday, August 23, 2018

Introduction

Hi, my name is Ptah-Raet Craig. I normally go by Raet or Ry. My name is comes from the name of Egyptian gods. This is not my first blog, but is my first post on this blog. I am just testing the waters, and getting an easy A on my homework with this post. This summer I spent my time as a lifeguard at a city pool, located just two blocks away from my house. This is my second year being a lifeguard, and I love it! I am majoring in Aerospace Engineering. I've always loved airplanes. I once piloted an airplane, during an introductory flight for pilots; It was my 16th birthday gift. I enjoying modeling, going to movies, and hanging out with friends on my free time. I love being social, so if you know me well be sure to add me on social media and subscribe to my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment